Still photo and/or burst mode from the app

One of the things I think the 360 fly could do much better is with the still photos. I got this camera primarily for still photos, and clipping a photo from a moving video is far from ideal and I use this camera far less as a result. Having a feature (like my GoPro does) where I can change between video mode, photo mode, or burst mode when I go to capture would make the results much clearer and easier to format. Additionally, it would be good (in either the app or desktop version) to be able to convert photos to equirectangular and not just video.

@AKForrest, all of these features are available. When the second generation 360fly 4K was released in May 2016, it allowed you to switch between video mode, still photo mode, and even image burst - https://support.360fly.com/hc/en-us/articles/218890008-Change-capture-modes-on-the-360fly-4K

The 360fly apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac all allow you to convert still photos to equirectangular mode. Please send us an email to support@360fly.com with the specific devices you own, and we will send instructions for exporting equirectangular still photos. You should make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Director, which is version 0.10.4.