I have a few questions on how to use the 360FLY 4K camera I just purchased.
- Is there a “Front” of the camera? In other words, should the LED button be facing in the direction one is traveling?
- I use the camera on my motorcycle and have it mounted on my helmet using the GoPro mount adapter.
Why is the camera showing up in my video when I pan down?
See the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yF3kGwNddU&t=10s
- the above video was shot at 60FPS and seems a bit fuzzy for that frame speed - comments?
- what is the best resolution to use when saving converted videos to my computer?
- What does YouTuble do to the video?
Please answer ASAP as I have a 6000 mile bike trip coming up soon.