New User having problems with 360FLY 4K

Hi,

I have a few questions on how to use the 360FLY 4K camera I just purchased.

1. Is there a “Front” of the camera? In other words, should the LED button be facing in the direction one is traveling?
  2. I use the camera on my motorcycle and have it mounted on my helmet using the GoPro mount adapter.
    Why is the camera showing up in my video when I pan down?
    See the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yF3kGwNddU&t=10s
  3. the above video was shot at 60FPS and seems a bit fuzzy for that frame speed - comments?
  4. what is the best resolution to use when saving converted videos to my computer?
  5. What does YouTuble do to the video?

Please answer ASAP as I have a 6000 mile bike trip coming up soon.

Thanks,

Jack K.

1. Is there a “Front” of the camera? In other words, should the LED button be facing in the direction one is traveling? Where the LED is pointing is the center of the camera. With the new Director Software you can change the starting point to any location.

2. I use the camera on my motorcycle and have it mounted on my helmet using the GoPro mount adapter.
    Why is the camera showing up in my video when I pan down? You need to make sure you start the camera in the orientation that you will be recording. The orientation is locked when you start the camera. You can also change the orientation in the Director App. I saw the video and it looks good. if you use the Director app you can change the starting point to the front.

3. the above video was shot at 60FPS and seems a bit fuzzy for that frame speed - comments?
    I would recommend that you shoot at the highest resolution of 2880 x 2880 at 30FPS. This will give you the highest quality. The resolution is cut in almost half at the 60FPS setting. Also, make sure on YouTube you turn the quality setting to the highest when watching.

4. what is the best resolution to use when saving converted videos to my computer?
    For the 2880 x 2880 videos use the 3840 x 1920 resolution.

5. What does YouTuble do to the video? YouTube will process the video on there side and they downgrade the quality a little for bandwidth. But you can choose the highest quality setting this will improve it.

Thanks for the quick response. It is appreciated.

Jack