Chipped glass and can’t get it fixed

Hi. I got my fly 4K camera last week and 2 days after having it, the darn thing fell out of my pocket, bounced and chipped the glass. It’s very noticeable when looking at it and in any videos I record.

I have been trying since then (about a week now) to contact someone to start the process of having the glass replaced. It’s my understanding that they can do this. However, both emails I have sent have gone unanswered and every time I try to call (844-helpfly) it goes directly to a voicemail. Sometimes it doesn’t even ring. I have left a voicemail but that too has gone unanswered. How am I supposed to get my issue resolved if I can’t get in contact with a single person. Call me silly but I see that as horrible customer service and for what these cameras cost, I should have no issue contacting support. Can someone help me out here?!?!?!

Boa tarde…

estou com a minha câmera mais de um ano tentando compra somente a lente para a minha FLY360, comprei por ser uma câmera boa mas no final das contas nem usei a câmera e está parada por uma simples Lente que deveria ter de caixas no estoque …

boa sorte se conseguir uma avise !

I have no idea what’s being said.

preciso de uma lente também … se conseguir me avise !

1. Clean the chip. …
  2. Mix a two-part epoxy. …
  3. Apply the epoxy to the chip.
  4. Push the chip back into place.
  5. Use a dull razor blade to remove excess epoxy while you press the chip back into place.

Update, finally got in touch with someone. My camera is now in their hands getting the glass replaced.

1 Like

Sometimes we might tell ourselves it’s easier to just replace the glass, rather than fix it. If the glass table is badly cracked, it’s better to ask a professional. If the crack isn’t too severe, you might want to tackle it yourself.
Dafont 192.168.l.l