We have received reports from several customers that version 2.0.2 of the 360fly app for iOS (iPhone/iPad) is crashing when users try to save edited videos or export social media converted videos to Facebook, YouTube, or their camera roll.
360fly engineering is working on isolating the causes of these issues, and why they are occurring for some users, but not others. In order to do this, 360fly needs YOUR help. If you are experiencing these crashing issues on a compatible iOS device, please provide us with as many details as possible, especially:
- The model of your iPhone and what version of iOS you are running on it.
- The available storage space on your iOS device
- The length of the video you are trying to export
- If the video was captured with a 360fly 4K, what was the exact capture mode used.
- An exact series of steps leading up to the app crash
- A video of the app recorded on another phone showing the crash
- Is this happening with specific videos, but not others?
- Any other information that you deem pertinent
If you do not feel comfortable posting this kind of information in a comment below, please email it to email@example.com with the subject “iOS App Crashing Issue.”
Please note that we are only asking about iOS (NOT Android), and this only applies to users who have updated to app version 2.0.2 and are still experiencing these issues. If you are experiencing similar issues on another platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.