360fly iOS App Crashing

We have received reports from several customers that version 2.0.2 of the 360fly app for iOS (iPhone/iPad) is crashing when users try to save edited videos or export social media converted videos to Facebook, YouTube, or their camera roll.

360fly engineering is working on isolating the causes of these issues, and why they are occurring for some users, but not others. In order to do this, 360fly needs YOUR help. If you are experiencing these crashing issues on a compatible iOS device, please provide us with as many details as possible, especially:

• The model of your iPhone and what version of iOS you are running on it.
  • The available storage space on your iOS device
  • The length of the video you are trying to export
  • If the video was captured with a 360fly 4K, what was the exact capture mode used.
  • An exact series of steps leading up to the app crash
  • A video of the app recorded on another phone showing the crash
  • Is this happening with specific videos, but not others?
  • Any other information that you deem pertinent

If you do not feel comfortable posting this kind of information in a comment below, please email it to support@360fly.com with the subject “iOS App Crashing Issue.”

Please note that we are only asking about iOS (NOT Android), and this only applies to users who have updated to app version 2.0.2 and are still experiencing these issues. If you are experiencing similar issues on another platform, please email support@360fly.com.

• The model of your iPhone and what version of iOS you are running on it.
    iPhone 7S with iOS 11.4.1

• The available storage space on your iOS device
    Capacity: 128GB, available: 31GB

• The length of the video you are trying to export
    approx 6 mins

• If the video was captured with a 360fly 4K, what was the exact capture mode used.

• An exact series of steps leading up to the app crash
    from the app I try to save to camera roll. The video gets ready for export, looks like it exports then at the last minute will just close and crash.

• Is this happening with specific videos, but not others?
    all videos

• Any other information that you deem pertinent
    I was able to successfully export a video and save to my camera roll. Without opening the camera roll, I then successfully uploaded the video to both YouTube and FaceBook, but both occasions the metadata didn’t show a 360 image, just a flattened one.

I have contacted support, and followed all guidelines that were sent, but no joy. Am close to exploring alternative options for 360 capture…