360fly Facebook Live Streaming

Ok, try updating now. We fixed the Google beta issue. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey I just received an Email stating I’m in. Any info on how long the wait period is for iPhone?

You should get it this morning.

Hi! I’d like to test the feature. I already sent my infos through the form

They may soon be realeasing the final full version soon. I know there used to be a sign up link before. Not sure though if its still active.

I’m testing the beta. The streaming starts, but I have not yet been able to get Facebook to show streaming. Do I need to confirm anything else on Facebook?

You need to make sure you privacy settings and the 360fly app are approved in your Facebook settings. It should show up in about 10 seconds after you start the live stream.

So I am clear, I can’t stream this using wifi, I am currently only able to stream from my data plan?

Exactly.
And even then, I can not transmit using my data plan. In the app it shows that I’m live. But nothing appears on facebook. Even though all permissions are active.

Try reinstalling the app and also lowering the bit rate. I have a number of users on the productions streaming live daily. Make sure your permissions in Facebook are good also. You may want to remove the 360fly app and then re authorize the app.

No, you have to stream over the 4GLTE network. The camera connects to your phone via WIFI an you can only have one WIFI connection. Then it streams over the 4GLTE network.

Am I the only one getting an unknown error

im running Sony Xperia Z5 with latest Android OS. i downloaded the new Version of app for 360fly. every time i try to go live, it says im live but does not give any notification to friends and family. i even had my wife watch my page to see if i do show up as a live feed and does not. im guessing this will only work for known phones that are main stream like Samsung, LG, Google, ect ect but not sony. or am i doing something wrong? i connect wifi to the camera click “LIVE” button and says im live but does not show on FB.

Idem for me, on Samsung S8+.
I click live, but nothing show.

[2]
Idem for me, on iPhone 7 (iOS 10.3.2).
I click live, but nothing show.

Thanks for being a beta tester for us! During the beta, you could only post to your timeline, but we heard your feedback and you can now post to pages you manage. I hear that it will not work on Facebook@work, but I can stream to the 360fly pages from my personal account.

Sorry about that, but no need now. It is fully released! Please give it a try and we will reach out to you with any new beta tests we run.

Hmmm. I have seen it fail to stream (nothing shown) because it needs acknoledgement from Facebook but I have never seen the stream start and then not appear on Facebook.

If you were using the beta. you should follow these steps:

1. Log on to Facebook.
  2. Click the drop-down arrow next to Home in the upper right, then select “Account Settings.”
  3. Select “Apps” on the left sidebar.
  4. Scan the list and click the “x” on the right of 360fly

Then run the latest app and when you select live stream, a Facebook window will launch asking for new permissions. The reason for this is that the new app adds new permissions to view all your pages and allow you to post to them.

Can you send me new beta for android? I follow this instructions and continue issue.

Question: can we stream through our Facebook account to a Facebook Page?